Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ampers& Web Site Review

SITE SCORES 17.5 OUT OF 20—NOT BAD!

ampers& web site
This past weekend, I ran into some friends I hadn't seen in quite some time, and they congratulated me on my recent web site award. My confused reply, "What are you talking about?"

Needless to say, I was curious, and they didn't have much more info, as they had heard it from another mutual friend of ours.... So, when I got back to the office this morning, I did a Google search, to see what I could find. (I didn't find any mention of an award, so if someone knows more about that, please share.) What I did find though, was that, apparently, back in February of this year, my website had been reviewed in a local newspaper (see the review online at seacoastonline.com), and scored a respectable 17.5 out of 20. (Who knew?!?)

Anyway, thank you John Shore, for your kind words. It's always nice to be recognized and to hear that someone notices and appreciates your design efforts. Cheers!

No comments: